We are looking to add more high quality talent to our team. Below are some of the current opportunities we have open. All of our work is done on the east side of Cincinnati in areas such as Hyde Park, Indian Hill, Mt. Lookout, Mt. Adams, & Mariemont. Must have reliable transportation. If you meet these requirements, and are interested in one of these positions, please send an email or your resume to Jeremy Hensley at
Employees of J.Hensley Services receive the following incentives:
- Health Insurance benefits
- 401K benefits
- Vacation Pay
- Holiday Pay
Professional Interior & Exterior Painters
- Looking for experienced high quality residential painters to join our team. Must be quality oriented and detail driven. This job can be physically demanding at times.
- We are also looking for Painter's Apprentices to add to our team. If you are interested in learning the trade from some of the best painters in the city, this may be a great opportunity for you. This job can be physically demanding at times.
- Looking for a high quality carpenter with experience in rough carpentry and finish carpentry. Must have experience with framing, trim work, and use of all power and hand tools. Must be precise and pay attention to detail. Able to work in indoor and outdoor conditions. This position can be physically demanding.
- We are also looking for quality carpenter helpers to add to our team. If you are interested in learning the trade from some of the best carpenters in the city, this may be a great opportunity for you. This job can also be physically demanding at times.
- Seeking general labor help to assist carpenters, supervisors, and other specialized contractors on job sites. Must be hardworking and able to follow instructions rapidly and proficiently. Duties range from a wide variety of setting up equipment, preparing and cleaning up job sites, loading and unloading trucks, demolition, snow removal, landscaping, and miscellaneous other tasks.